jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

Reflection Unit 2

Well, I think this unit was a little bit electrifying! It made me think a lot of the bunch of work for the tutor to develop.

To develop an e-tivity is not as simple as it seems. But anyway I enjoyed because now I know the work that really takes, and working in pairs was a good experience. According to the question of What I think is relevant for my development as an e-tutor, WOW, definetively good organisation, familiarity with the structure of the course, ability to develop resources and ability to communicate through written form, because if I don´t express what I really want to, my students will get confused and the tasks won´t be done as should be.

I really liked this unit, there´s still a lot to learn about.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Mirna,
    Your are right developing e-tivities is not an easy job. You have to things things well and sometimes redesign during the course to make them work.
    I will be waiting for teh reflection of unit 3 and the final reflections.
    Please take note of teh following:
    Please send me the self-assessment that is in the course in teh information about the course copy it and send it to me. As soon as you send it to me I will post your grades in the Evaluación section in teh course.

    ResponderEliminar